Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rangoli designs | Lakshmi Hrudaya Rangoli, Mehandi designs for hands

Lakshmi Hrudaya Rangoli is drawn in your pooja room. This rangoli is drawn on Fridays, for Lakshmi pooje. And specially during Shravana Masa Lakshmi Pooje. I have tried to make it as much as easy as possible to show how this could be drawn. If you have any doubts, please do keep me posted. I will try to help as much as possible.

 butterfly-EC  

P.S: Not easy to draw the rangoli using MS-Paint.  Tried my best.

1. Put a dot in the center.

2. Next, add 5 tiny dots at the 8 corners.

lakshmi-hrudaya1

3. Now start joining  the dots from 1 – 3 – 5 – 2 – 4 and back to 1. So, remember 1-3-5-2-4-1.

lakshmi-hrudaya2

4. Repeat the same for all the remaining dots.

lakshmi-hrudaya34. And this is the image I drew by hand on a paper, scanned it. Just to give more details than the ones above.

No comments:

Post a Comment